Obesity is the global health problem that causing various serious health risks like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis, endometrial cancer etc. The junk food and unhealthy diet are the two major reasons behind the increasing ratio of obesity. However, people become very health conscious and start practicing weight reduction exercises and following healthy tips to lose weight. The few simple and healthy weight loss tips can help you to reduce excessive fat from body such as:
1. Target practical weight reduction goals – half or one Kg per week is a healthy weight reduction. The sudden reduction may cause other health issues and it doesn’t last for longer.
6. Keep check on portions – the proportion of every intake has lot to do with weight reduction, especially the fat and sugar proportions. The small proportions have low-calorie counts and make you feel filling.
7. Reduce consumption of high calorie foods – it won’t be wrong to have a small treat of such foods like one piece of cookie or half piece of chocolate. You just need to take them in limited quantity and balance the extra caloric counts with exercise.
8. Change habit of picking food from refrigerator – Usually, obese people have habit to pick and eat food stored in refrigerator that makes them fat. Try to get rid of this habit or store lot of fruits and healthy snacks in refrigerator.
13. Make some smart changes – like using skimmed or double toned milk, low-fat cheese, cream and snacks. You can prepare low-fat recipes.
14. Count on liquid calories – the high caloric value of soda and soft drinks make you flabby such as sport drinks, iced tea, alcoholic beverages etc. Take lots of water, you can flavor it with lemon, cucumber or mint.
16. Drink water before meal – it is advised to take two glasses water before having a meal. It helps to reduce the food consumption.
17. Use small serving bowls – small size serving plates, glasses, blows help you to reduce food intake.
18. Avoid late night eating – after eight it’s too late to have dinner or snacks. The late night food adds many Kgs.
19. be active and walk daily – it is recommended by the health experts to walk around 4 to 5 miles on daily basis. The distance depends on your steps length.
20. Take good sleep.