Did you want to be camera-ready within a short amount of time and need to drop that weight fast? I can tell you a few tips that always work for me, as well as tell you about The $100 Diet – How Naughty Pin Up Girls Stay THIN.
Now to lose the weight fast and easily for a shoot or a special event that you may have coming up, you should do the following things:
1. Cut out sugar, most carbs and any food not made from scratch. A lot of the things people consume on a daily basis are prepared, and prepared usually means preservatives and starches. This is a big no-no. make your own salad and salad dressing, make your own chicken and vegetables for dinner, make your own breakfasts. And do it all from scratch. Not only will it taste better, your body will drop the water weight alone from cutting out the items like sugar and carbs.
2. Exercise every day of the week, except the day before and the day of the event. Your body automatically swells a little from exercise and this will make you look even smaller on the day of the event if you don’t exercise. Strange, but true.
3. Stay away from alcohol for AT LEAST four days before the event. If you must have one though, have a shot of vodka and mix with sparkling water with a twist of lemon or lime. Not only is this refreshing, but it’s low carb, which I quite like.
4. Stop watching television. If you really must, then you had better be doing exercise of some sort. Studies have shown that people who are overweight watch more television than people that do not (or at least watch very little).
6. Control your portions. Eat your snacks and meals in little dishes, therefore that cuts down on the craving to eat the whole bag.
Believe me, you will be so thrilled when you lose the weight fast, you will want to keep it off! There is an easier way to diet. Change your regime and lifestyle. Become a foxy new you with delicious recipes and more in my book “The $100 Diet – How Naughty Pin Up Girls Stay THIN”. Believe me, it works, it’s healthier and boy is it ever more chic. And the recipes too will keep you coming back for more.
Photo by Seaners4real