Losing weight is a good thing. Some people try diet, exercise, and medication for this purpose. Others will try yoga, meditation, and Chinese tradition methods to lose weight. In both ways, it is a good approach because we will get the same desired results.
Is it possible to lose weight with meditation? Is it possible to lose weight with meditation? This article is not in favor of medications or meditation. I have watched people losing weight with yoga and meditation. Yoga helps you get in shape and it burns 2 to 3 calories per minute.
The best yoga exercise is “Ashtanga vinyasa yoga” where there is never any separation between your breaths and movements. Every pose starts with inhales and ends on exhales. That is why yoga has good effects on n your metabolic rate. Yoga is also a good cardiovascular exercise.
Medications are also successful for weight loss but there is a lot of discussion on this topic. It is always preferred to lose weight with diet and exercise. Medication cannot be a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. Healthy lifestyle guarantees long life and success. Meditation and yoga are indications of a good lifestyle.
Yoga or meditation can be used only if you are not overweight. If you are overweight, medications are necessary.
Medication vs. Meditation
- You cannot use medication without the consent of your doctor. Do not take risk of your life. Weight loss supplements, pills, and shakes are included in medications.
- Meditation can be done on your own. You can also use Chinese methods. Do not use acupuncture as a weight loss technique without medical supervision.
- Medications have some side effects while meditation has none.
- Medication makes you feel ill and sick. Yoga and meditation are indications of a good lifestyle.
- Chinese tea and other natural supplements improve your overall health while medicines are used for treatments of certain problems.
What should be your choice?
It depends on your health. If you are an overweight person, go with medication. If you are living a healthy life, do meditate for 15 minutes. It will make your life happy and peaceful.
How to introduce meditation in your life?
Most people do not have time to meditate. That is a problem. When we are living a healthy life, we do not pay attention to our fitness. Select a time and room where you will not be disturbed or interrupted. Go in your room and do meditation for 15 minutes. No more no less. Do not do it for more than 15 minutes for your 1st 10 days. I want you to stick with this plan. If you will spend more time in it you will not be able to find time for it.
To live a healthy life and to perform well in life, it is good to spend some time in silence.